Our commitment to protecting your information:
Deep Release may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24 May 2018
If you have any questions or queries about this policy, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us:
Deep Release Ltd
122 Hunter Avenue, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8PG
Tel: 01277 226121
What is personal data?
- Personal data is information that allows for the identification of a living person, for example your name, address and contact information (including email address and phone number). It may also include other relevant information to help us provide and improve our services to you, such as where you are currently training if you are a student, or personal information about your history and experience when applying for a training course.
How is my personal data processed?
- We collect personal information about you when you make an enquiry, place a booking for a course or accommodation or, or submit an application or feedback via www.deeprelease.org.uk, by email, phone, in writing or face to face with us.
- Sometimes this processing is necessary because there is a legitimate interest to do so, for example, you make an enquiry with us and we process your details to respond to you. At other times processing is necessary for the contract we have with you (or steps you asked us to take before entering into a contract). It enables us to keep a record of and process your booking and to contact you with information relating to courses you have booked on. This is the same for information supplied by Deep Release counsellors for their website listing.
- We also collect and process personal information when you voluntarily choose to receive marketing communications from us (see marketing section below).
- Your website usage information is also collected using cookies (see cookies section below).
Who will my personal information be shared with?
- Your personal information may be shared with third party organisations, but only for the purposes of the contract we have with you, or to deliver marketing communications from us that you have consented to. This is currently limited to:
- our trainers and training venue (Sion Catholic Community for Evangelism or SENT) to advise of your attendance at a course, or an accommodation booking made via Deep Release.
- the transfer of your information to marketing partners which organise the delivery of our e-communications (MailChimp) and training brochure (Send DM). We will not share or sell your details with other companies for marketing purposes.
- IT support services (Anthian Computer Systems Ltd, Kit Eglinton and Jeremy Acott), in order to assist with the smooth running of our website and computer operations.
- Accounting services (Haines Watts) for the legal keeping and processing of our accounting records.
- Your payment information is also securely kept on PayPal’s online platform and bank transfers and cheques are recorded in our Lloyds Bank account statements and, where appropriate, bank and cheque books.
- The Deep Release Bursary Fund if you apply for our student offer or another special offer, or request bursary assistance information.
How can I receive marketing communications from you and how will my data be handled?
- We would love to keep you updated about Deep Release courses, news and special offers, but will only do so with your consent.
- You can subscribe to email communications via the homepage of this website, and/or postal communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: 01277 226121 or by post: Deep Release Ltd, 122 Hunter Avenue, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8PG.
- We will store your personal data securely and only use this information to deliver what you have asked us to and communicate with you in the ways you have chosen (email and/or postal).
- We may sometimes tailor what we send by area, e.g. to let you know about Deep Release courses that are happening in the surrounding areas.
- We will not sell or share your details with other companies for marketing purposes.
How can I update my marketing preferences or unsubscribe altogether?
- You are free to update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time and we will promptly amend or delete your information as requested. You can do this by contacting us using any of the following details: email@example.com, by phone: 01277 226121 or by post: Deep Release Ltd, 122 Hunter Avenue, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8PG.
- There is also a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of our marketing emails.
How long will you keep my information for?
- We will keep your information only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected and in line with legal requirements to keep accounting records for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year.
- If you haven’t booked onto a course in two calendar years we will contact you to see if you wish to remain on our mailing lists. We appreciate that a number of people may only take up training every few years, and others wish to keep up with Pauline and Chris Andrew’s work and simply like being ‘kept in the loop’, but we will check, because we want to keep your data safe and not needlessly hang onto it.
What can I do if my information is incorrect?
- It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and we will promptly correct any errors. Please contact us using any of the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: 01277 226121 or by post: Deep Release Ltd, 122 Hunter Avenue, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8PG.
Can I access my personal information?
- You are entitled to a copy of all or part of the information we hold on you. Please contact us using any of the following details and we will supply your information within one month: email@example.com, by phone: 01277 226121 or by post: Deep Release Ltd, 122 Hunter Avenue, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8PG.
How is my information kept secure?
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
What can I do if I’m unhappy with how my data is being handled?
- Please in the first instance contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: 01277 226121 or by post: Deep Release Ltd, 122 Hunter Avenue, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8PG.
- You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF