Roles Played in Families Cards
Our popular Roles Played in Families Cards are supplied laminated, ready for you to cut out at home. With original artwork by Pauline Andrew, these attractive and humorous cards draw on ideas from Transactional Analysis, including Games People Play and the Persecutor-Rescuer-Victim drama triangle. They will enable you to explore family dynamics with clients in a unique and powerful way.
“Fantastic! Client loved them and said they expressed the things she had been struggling to put words to. She loved actually handling them, sorting through them and can't wait to continue with them next week.”
“Thank you for letting me know that these cards are now available to all. I have ensured my fellow counsellors are aware of them, and having now used them with a client, I'm singing their praises!”
Each pack contains:
- X2 sets of laminated sheets depicting 39 roles played (Helpless, Control, Performer, Rescuer) ready for you to cut out
- X1 set of red & yellow cards to help explore what to do if we still play those roles today
- x1 set of label cards - client, mother, father, siblings
- x1 set of blank cards - for clients to add any additional roles they wish to
- Detailed guidelines on how to use the cards
- All in a professionally printed Roles Played folder!
Cost: £37.50 (plus £2.95 P&P UK) Total price = £40.45
Overseas Orders: For orders outside the UK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote
Paying by Cheque: If you would like to order by post, please send a cheque, with your name and address, payable to 'PACT Ltd' to: 122 Hunter Avenue, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8PG
Buy in Person: Packs are available to buy at training days